Thursday, March 25, 2010

felty kinda day....

Photobucket

we had so much fun this morning trying oh so hard to felt these sweet little Easter eggs I found on this site! Felting is something I have really been enjoying lately being so crafty! Having kids makes me try to do so many little craft projects... a lot of which I remember from when I was a tyke... and a lot of things I just come across here and there......

Photobucket

even our tiny little cheeky girl loves to get crafty!

Photobucket

a little proud of my light blue egg... afraid to say as they were drying outdoors a bird or squirrel liked my egg too and off it went... can't find it any where... if any one finds a little blue felted egg please let me know....

Photobucket

and the final result... a nice collection of sweet little woolie Easter Eggs! I am so happy... feel like making a few more!

7 comments:

  1. oh please frame the blue egg in her hand! I love that shot! cute craft!xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to say those are my little elf hands... hahahaha.... never could be a pianist for sure... hahaha... but thanks... I think it's a cool shot too... they're really fun to make... you should try... easier than knitting but takes oh so much patience!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these! i have always wanted to try and do this...maybe i will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should try!!! it's kinda tricky but once I got the hang of it ... I might be addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like they had a lovely time. I have some coloured wool, really should try this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to try felting ... these are so pretty. And thinking of that poor bird, off somewhere sitting snugly on a felted egg! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha Mama Bird... love it!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete