Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Uma!!!

It was my Mama's birthday last week... what fun we had! I took her to a sweet little cafe in town (Citrus) and we had a little lunch, chatted, and enjoyed the warm sun! realllly great salads! then we shopped a bit in all the little antique shops.... then....

Photobucket

we had my parents over for a nice dinner... I have my inlaws in town as well... so both Grandparents, and our family... celebrating a fun birthday under the stars!

Photobucket

lit some candles, set the table and enjoyed one of my specialties... EGGPLANT TIMBALE!!!! It's amazing and I get more and more proud of it each time I make it! I would love to make one for all of youuuuu!

Photobucket

geeee... wonder where our girls get their red hair from??? hmmmm??? hahaha

Photobucket

Isabelle sneeking a lick before we sang Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Mama!!! Hope you have another beautiful year!!!!! I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoox

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful table you make! Birthday blessings to your mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, shucks, thanks! you have to come over sometime and I'll do it all up for ya! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, such a pretty table, you are quite the home maker, everything always look so nice. What is that eggplant recipe? I have never heard of it...? Looks like a lovely celebration!

    ReplyDelete