Monday, August 2, 2010

a castle playdate...

it's not every day that we get together for a playdate with some friends... at a castle... how fun is that!

Photobucket

our friends Nina and Jakob just had a little baby boy so we were so happy to meet him and let the older children play a bit...

Photobucket

Cecilia found a little frog... maybe a Prince??..

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love that my girls can happily let a snail inch it's way across their arms... giggling, tickling... it's so funny!


3 comments:

  1. what magical fun. love that snail photo. xo m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place!
    Kind of an understatement I guess!!!:)
    Enjoy the night

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures! That snail one is one of the best I've ever seen. All of my pictures come out blurry, so I'm incredibly jealous!

    ReplyDelete