Monday, January 24, 2011

feeling MUCH better!

Photobucket

whew... we're all better! we had our bout of strep throat... flu... colds... fevers... all in about 5 days... but I am so glad it's over! nothing like being sick to really make you appreciate HEALTH!!! I even joined the gym! yoga tomorrow morning! ha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

my mom's homemade chicken noodle soup always helps! I love making fresh noodles/pasta... it's so fun... sticky... gooey... love popping the egg yolks! always has been my favorite! luckily Isabelle... our oldest...loves to do the cracking of the eggs... and lets me pop the yolks! we're a good team! :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

can you imagine how good this smells..... the more garlic the BETTER!

Photobucket

Photobucket

a bunch of fresh herbs from our garden... mmmmm!

Photobucket

putter putter... mmmmm....

Photobucket

thanks Mama for this treat!

3 comments:

  1. that soup looks like the soup i use to make. but probably healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so wonderful to look at! I love soup deep within my soul and it is singing at the sight of yours! I could almost smell it simmering!!!! yummo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kollene - That soup looks so delish! We have the same stuff going on in our house and I only wish that I knew how to make homemade chick noodle soup that is sooo YUMMY! Enjoy yoga tomorrow....my fav!!

    Aimee

    ReplyDelete