Wednesday, November 30, 2011

it's been a month!

Photobucket

wow... it really has been a month since I last was at this space...
an entire month went by...
This month is the busiest month for our studio and I just could not even get close to this space which I love so much...
any spare moment I had I just wanted to be with my family!
hugging my girls, laughing!
I cannot even put into words the feeling I have for how amazing our season was... I get the chills just thinking about it!
Yes, we're still slammed but I am feeling a little lighter...
I cannot even count how many portrait sessions and even 3 weddings we did...
I'm pretty sure there was at least one shoot a day...
It was amazing...
I walked, I ran, I hiked up hills, I ran up steps, down steps, I carried so many newborns, I hushed babies to sleep, I was peed on, I wiped children's noses, I wiped sand from eyes, I kissed boo boos, pretended I was a monkey, a chicken, a bird, a butterfly, and a moose!
I sang, I clapped, I blew kisses
I got stepped on by the sharpest stilletto heel I'm pretty sure they make and still have the bruise, I helped cut wedding cakes, I fixed bouquets, I held lip sticks, I threw my keys to a valet while my car stalled to chase down a bride, I got bit by a dog, I got kissed by a child, I got so many hugs, I parked in so many crazy places, I witnessed a limo accident, I twirled, I was up to my knees in the gulf in my jeans and it felt so good, I ruined my favorite pair of boots and it was so worth it for "the shot,"
I laughed so hard that my cheeks hurt!
all of this while my family was at my side... there for me... doing this with my husband is a dream come true!
being able to be there for my girls...
I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!!!

now a blog catch up!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

even a visit from our girls Grandparents from Sweden!

Photobucket

we stayed a weekend out at Anna Maria Island!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

a birthday celebration!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

these kind of moments... these faces... make time stop!
Photobucket

Photobucket

wait for it... bam!
Photobucket

Photobucket

a bunch more coming soon!!! I can't wait for you to see what we've been up to!

and now... as I sit here next to our family Christmas tree...
I make a promise to SLLLllllLLllllllLLLOW down for DECEMBER!!!
no crazy hustle bustle! no crazy shopping nonsense! no rushing!
JUST FUN!!!
just spending time doing SIMPLE things!!!



2 comments:

  1. Gosh Kollene, I am just so very happy for you guys! Many congratulations on the success of BCP! You are so very talented and so very blessed with your beautiful family. Have an awesome Florida Christmas for us, okay? xoxo Cheers, sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have been busy! Good busy though, full of happy stuff. Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete