Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Easter...


we love to celebrate... love holidays! I love to pull out the rubbermaid boxes and remember back on all of the years... last Christmas... Halloween... little treasures that help us remember.





little buddies in the banyan trees...


 I took this sweet pic a few days before Isabelle lost her first little tooth... I knew it was just around the corner and I wanted just one more pic of all of her little baby toothers... 

Easter time... I really love Easter... I think I love it so much because it's so so simple... not a lot of shopping... no pressure... just springtime fun... coloring eggs, hunting for eggs, a nice little brunch, a family dinner... just a simple weekend...  




the bunny was in a hurry and dropped carrot pieces as he hopped out....  

I love their sleepy happy smiles...  














it was such a pretty day... looking for eggs... hiding and rehiding ... planting seeds... racking the garden... eating really amazing food... quiche lorraine! just beautiful! 


No comments:

Post a Comment